CRM: It’s a Journey, Not an Event – Join the Webinar
Customers often think go-live is the end of the CRM journey, but it's actually close to the beginning. Join us December 16 as experts from Sharp, CT, and Salesforce share ways to reduce time to value and manage an effective implementation.Learn More
CRM Value Assessment and Roadmap
Don’t let your CRM project fail. Aligning your current projects with your future goals has never been more important, so let CT help with a CRM Value Assessment & Roadmap designed to uncover greater business value from your projects.Read More
CT is Partnering with PepUp Tech
We are thrilled to partner with PepUp Tech, a non-profit organization that empowers a new generation of tech leaders by training them for roles in the Salesforce ecosystem. Learn about their mission and find out how we’re lending a hand.Learn More
- Global companies rely on CT to implement and customize Salesforce, SAP and other technologies as a trusted partner with deep knowledge and experience in enterprise-scale cloud computing implementation.
- 1000+ Successfully implemented projects on various 'cloud' technologies.
- Professional team with 4000+ projects experience in local and global rollouts
- Certified in both Salesforce and SAP/Oracle
- Experience in building customer-owned CoE
- Knowledge transition and ongoing support
- Tier 1-2-3 support and managed services
- We are among the leaders of cloud to on-premise integration
- Advanced MuleSoft, Informatica, SAP and other platforms based on deep integration experience
- Data/Process Integration of Salesforce with on-premise SAP/non-SAP systems
- Event-driven integration
- Complex integration scenarios - real-time, batch, file, UI
- Product Development Organization: we know how to create scalable products and solutions
- App Exchange: development of up to 70% of AppExchange products is being outsourced
- ISV: 10+ ISV Products/Components developed for customers and partners
- Development Advisory
- Development Engineering
- Development Integration
- Maintenance & Support
- Product Extensions
- Testing & QA - CI/CD based CoE
- Manual Quality Assurance: End-to-End Testing, Mobile Testing, End-User Focus, Transparent Reporting
- Performance Testing: Load Testing, Stress & Stability Testing, Scalability Testing
- Automated Quality Assurance: Better Outcomes, Cross-Platform Test Execution, Integrated Solutions
Our goal is to use our deep breadth of experience in Healthcare and Life Sciences to improve lives by providing innovative solutions on next-generation platforms.
- Implementation expertise across Commercial and R&D
- Sales, Marketing and Patient Services
- All Clouds + Force Development
Keeping your brand in the spotlight, increasing brand awareness, and building customer loyalty are key to any successful CPG strategy. We provide solutions for retail execution, image recognition, store check, merchandising, order tracking, and more:
- CT CPG
- CT Mobile
- CT Presenter
- CT Vision
- CT Sign
Manufacturers must enable digital transformation in order to ensure continued scale and growth. We partner with you for success:
- Manufacturing, Commerce, Sales, CPQ, Service, Analytics, and IoT expertise. Recognized by Salesforce as Master Sales Cloud partner.
- Extensive experience with complex integrations for ERP systems such as SAP.
Investing in our future and building strong communities make us all better.
- As a proud participant in the Salesforce 1-1-1 Philanthropy Model, we look for opportunities to give back.
- Our work in this sector includes pro-bono and highly reduced rates for learning institutions and qualified nonprofit organizations.
Salesforce – a cloud computing company, the leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Paas. Customertimes is Salesforce Platinum Cloud Partner, Certified Product Development Partner (PDO) of Salesforce.
SAP – a multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. Customertimes is an official SAP Gold Partner focusing on SAP Cloud solutions and CRM.
MuleSoft provides the most widely used integration platform (Mule ESB & CloudHub) for connecting SaaS & enterprise applications in the cloud and on-premise.
When it comes to elevating people with the power of data, Tableau combines a laser focus on how people see and understand data with the kind of robust, scalable platform you need to run even the world’s largest organizations.
Paladin works closely with you to successfully leverage the Salesforce platform and implement enterprise solutions that allow your workers, customers, and partners to work collaboratively, more effectively, across multiple devices.
Built 100% natively on the Salesforce platform, Copado enables faster, error-free releases with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) technologies, all via an enterprise-class DevOps platform fully integrated with Salesforce Clouds and DX.
Propel is the only true cloud solution that combines the capabilities of Product Lifecycle Management, Commercialization, and Quality Management on a single platform.
Pega Systems specializes in developing software for customer relationship management and business process management.
OwnBackup develops innovative solutions that provide built-in protection against data loss and corruption.
energyOrbit delivers a world-class energy efficiency (EE) and demand side management (DSM) operations and customer engagement platform for utilities and 3rd party program implementers, ensuring stakeholder achievement of corporate and regulatory goals.
NetApp is a cloud, data management, data protection, and software company, a well-known leader in storage systems and all-flash systems for on-premise, cloud, and hybrid cloud infrastructures. Customertimes is NetApp Gold Partner.
Xactly is SaaS company that provides cloud-based enterprise software and services. The company offer tools to allow for sales performance management, sales effectiveness, sales compensation, and employee engagement.
Inside every Virtusan is a spirit defined by the drive to explore new frontiers, an intellectual curiosity, a need to challenge the status quo, and the inspiration to mind the greater good–all while impacting the bottom line. It all adds up to a culture of innovation.
DMI helps their clients navigate the digital revolution by taking a human-centric mobile-first approach to disrupt their markets and evolve their business models.
Afore specializes in Commercial Systems Management for Sales, Marketing, Market Access and Medical Affairs teams
High Point Solutions – premier, global provider of specialized technology services dedicates to the Life Sciences and Healthcare industries.
EDTS provides strategy consulting, implementation, improvement, customization and support of SAP solutions for small, medium & large enterprises.
Looking for a great career?
CT is a constantly growing global company with a diverse environment providing a number of opportunities for young professionals and highly qualified experts in multiple countries across the globe.