Customertimes is committed to helping manufacturers thrive in the digital era by leveraging the latest technologies, including analytics, automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and integrated systems
- Machine learning
- Artificial intelligence
- Integrated systems
We take a collaborative approach to building the digital infrastructure necessary for a more efficient manufacturing experience. Our team of experts is dedicated to assisting companies in constructing the digital foundation required to take advantage of this transformative opportunity throughout the manufacturing lifecycle.
/PROCESSES AND CAPABILITIES
- Identifying the right signals and applying data effectively
- Strategy approach to marleting spent
- Integrated planning is crucial
- B2B is still a key channel and enabbling it effectively it will define success
- Direct-to-consumer approach
- Customer 360 is even more intense
- Delivery & logistics is more challenging
- Smart factories and connected shopfloor
- 3D printing
- Planning and intelligence
- Addressing the talent cruch
- Effective onboarding and training
- Aligning Compensation models
- Complexity and inadequate technology
- Reporting and data consistency
- Integration of various technologies
- Closing the loop between product and the field
- Offering wide variety of product whike maintaining optimal costs
- Managing product roadmap and innovation
Customertimes helped Sharp USA reduce warranty resolution times and costs by implementing a Salesforce solution to automate the warranty claim process. The solution improved visibility and reporting capabilities for warranty claims and resulted in a 50% reduction in resolution times.
Customertimes helped Orkla unify sales processes and provide insights for sales reps by automating customer assignments to sales territories. This resulted in 200,000+ customer visits and 2,000+ promotions handled annually. Their solutions for sales enablement are available on the AppExchange.
This organization helps small and mid-size businesses explore and secure alternative, innovative cashflow solutions
The UMMC is using Salesforce Health Cloud to improve pediatric psychiatric care by coordinating care, managing patient information, and automating administrative tasks. The aim is to enhance patient outcomes by improving the efficiency of care delivery.
Take the first step
Contact us to explore how