University of Mississippi Medical Center
Health Care, Education
Salesforce Platform, Health Cloud
In order to implement the CHAMP program, UMMC needed:
- An integrated foundation to support electronic forms submissions, data capture, case assignments, automated workflows, and dashboards showing real-time insights
- Tools to facilitate case tracking in order to properly follow patients from the point of intake
- An integration with a robust video conferencing service that could support virtual physician/psychologist consultations
The company implemented Salesforce Health Cloud to support:
- Web-to-case form integration
- Event triggers
- Queue management
- UMMC is able to maintain a schedule of child psychiatrists and psychologists that can be available for consultations with pediatricians, helping to fill in gaps in pediatric psychiatric care and reduce prescriptions for psychotropic medications for minors.
- Automation through Health Cloud allows physician-provided data to be auto-populated, reducing time spent on manual entry and allowing more time for physician/psychiatrist consultation.