Software Development Engineer in Test
Job DescriptionAbout the project: It is one of the biggest European companies in the security field. The company aims to provide you with all the information necessary to understand the nature of web vulnerabilities, as well as to know how to detect, avoid, and mitigate them. Now we want to grow and make a new product. It means you will be a part of a new team and could provide new technologies.
- Experience with BDD (Cucumber, Python, TypeScript).
- Experience with Doсker, Kubernetes, and AWS.
- Experience with test case management tools (Practitest, TestRail etc.).
- UX / Usability.
- Knowledge of using issue-tracking tools such as Jira or similar.
- Hands-on experience using both Windows and Linux.
- Hands-on experience using CI/CD pipelines.
What will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Web Application Security.
- Knowledge of creating Docker Images and running Docker orchestration.
- You will overlook the quality and specifications of new features while forming part of an Agile Team.
- Create test scripts that automate testing of the software.
- Review the results of the automation test runs.
- Solve technical issues identified by the automation tests.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- Perform manual testing of the product when the need arises.
- Financial stability and competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- B2B contract type.
- Social package – Private Medical Healthcare.
- Transparent professional and career growth development plans.
- Buddy system.
- Flexible work schedule.
- 20 working days of paid vacation leave.
- 5 days off on demand.
- 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate.
- 4 months of paid Maternity Leave.
- Referral Program.
- Access to Language Learning Platform goFluent.
- Additional training and certifications.
- Friendly team and pleasant working environment.