Customertimes is a global consulting firm dedicated to making the top IT technologies accessible to customers. Our solutions are engineered to be timely and practical so we can help clients realize true business transformation and achieve maximum value from their technology investments. One of the first to establish a consulting and implementation partnership with leading Cloud CRM (Customer Relationship Management) providers in Eastern Europe, Customertimes has positioned itself as a trusted technology and development partner.
About the role:
We are looking for a Segment Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing global marketing team. The role will include building, maintenance, and ongoing optimization for robust Segmented and Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs. Reporting to the Sr. Demand Generation Manager, you will work closely with the Regional/Global Marketing, Channel & Alliances, Verticals, and Sales teams to identify the right messaging and develop, deploy, and evolve impactful integrated marketing campaigns that prioritize customer and partner needs relevant to our key segments and personas.
This role requires a savvy marketer with strong business and technical acumen. You will succeed if you are the type of person that understands how to work with sales at all levels as well as other internal business stakeholders. Creating alignment among the teams while building processes that scale is key. Having a revenue-based mind-set where you make informed decisions based on revenue targets is also crucial. This role will work with marketing, sales, partners, content, and brand/design teams to accomplish business objectives.
- Partner with Sales to create and execute segment and account-specific growth strategies and plans to increase customer engagement, improve relationships, build brand equity, drive faster closes, and improve win rates.
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of customer segments/personas, market intelligence, and team dynamics based on sound internal and external customer insights.
- Consistently meet monthly SAL targets in your segments and accounts.
- Work with the BDR team to run targeted outbound campaigns for your segments/accounts.
- Define and maintain segment profiles across the business along with persona-specific needs and considerations per segment.
- Scale up the ABM approach in partnership sales and the Channels and Alliances team.
- Initiate compelling co-marketing campaigns that drive new business and/or new partnerships.
- Manage the design and execution of multi-channel integrated campaigns.
- Assist the content team in developing and evolving messaging and collateral.
- Promote and assist with event management, including webinars, in-person events, etc.
- Assist with the design and execution of marketing programs, including, but not limited to email, web, social, landing pages, A/B testing, pay-per click, and other lead capture channels.
- Institute a continuous improvement cycle for all marketing efforts and provide weekly, monthly, and yearly reporting against established KPIs.
- Assist sales with the development of sales aids, sales scripts, etc, as requested.
- Create full lifecycle nurture campaigns.
- Identify resources and process required to scale all campaign efforts, providing recommendations to management.
- Execute all initiatives ensuring compliance with governing laws, clients, and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field and 5+ years’ B2B experience, including 2+ years in a B2B marketing manager, product marketing, brand manager, market research, etc, role.
- Marketo Certified Expert – experience in lieu of certification will be considered.
- Hands on experience in developing and executing segmented and ABM campaigns with strong value propositions to drive awareness and demand generation.
- Proven success developing and executing research to uncover customer needs and considerations and then transforming the findings into recommendations.
- Understanding of consulting services in general (CRM, HLS, and Manufacturing industry knowledge is a plus), including buyer’s segmentation, and selling processes.
- ABM program experience.
- Experience in KPI measurement and analytics.
- Ability to navigate and generate data insights from Salesforce, Marketo, and ZoomInfo.