Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) Architect
- Proven experience with enterprise-grade solution architecture development within one or several business domains (I.e.: Sales, Product Marketing, Service Delivery, Digital Engagement etc.). Previous experience with agile methodologies is not required but should be viewed as an exciting learning opportunity.
- Knows how to build and implement full-stack enterprise-grade web and mobile solutions (cloud native, containers, public cloud PaaS services, security built-in, API first design etc.) as well as integrations with Commercial off-the-shelf and Software as-a-Service solutions.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse team of people from different backgrounds, fields of expertise, and levels of seniority throughout the world
- Must demonstrate a genuine interest in technology and eagerness to learn and keep up with the latest trends like AI/ML, automation and cloud technologies
- A background designing solutions for at least one of the following industries: Telecommunications, Healthcare, Insurance, Utilities and Media
- Ensure alignment with our target architecture and security directives, ranging from integration patterns to buy/build recommendations, by guiding and steering agile development teams with architecture guardrails and advice
- Present solution architecture to formal review boards when applicable
- Influence and share architectural and industry best practices within the company and customer
- Work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Data Scientists, UX designers, Software Engineers, Business SME's, Agile Coaches etc. as well as peer architect roles including Enterprise, Security, Business, and Information Architects.
- Be an ambassador for enterprise architecture and an active contributor to internal and external architecture communities.
- Regular compensation package reviews
- 20 days of paid vacation, 15 paid days of sick leave with a doctor's note, and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a doctor's note
- Medical insurance coverage for employees, plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Support for participation in professional development opportunities (webinars, conferences, trainings, etc.)
- Regular team-building opportunities, as well as bi-annual company-wide events
- Flexible work environments, including in-office, remote, or hybrid, based on employee preference and manager approval
- Free English classes in the office