Customertimes is hiring an experienced Sales Director for our new office in Germany. This individual will be responsible for generating leads, acquiring new customers, and meeting sales goals. Responsibilities will include prospecting and engaging new clients, identifying their needs, presenting Customertimes solutions, and participating in contractual negotiations. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the sales process and will develop a strong knowledge of our services and solutions in order to leverage sales and interpersonal skills at the stakeholder level.
- 7+ years of sales experience with a focus on professional IT services / consultative selling
- Solid understanding of the technology and professional services delivery cycle, ideally within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Preferred industry verticals experience in Healthcare and Life Sciences (Consumer Health, Medical Products/Devices), Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing or FinTech
- Entrepreneurial mindset, a self-starter
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Generate and pre-qualify leads, close new business for Salesforce professional services in the German/DACH market
Identify key executives within prospect organizations with the goal of attaining timely, face-to-face meetings that include key decision makers
- Stay informed about prospect’s business and technology challenges and be prepared to recommend the appropriate Customertimes professional services and product offerings
- Meet and exceed annual sales quota
- Effectively communicate the Customertimes value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Share information with Customertimes leadership regarding business issues and industry information that could aid the development of market-specific action plans and sales strategies
- Contribute to the sales pipeline with detailed information regarding the number of potential and qualified prospects/opportunities, along with their status and next steps
This position requires working independently as well as coordinating with teams from other locations.
You are expected to contribute an average of 40 hours per week, but time can be managed flexibly – exceeding the quota is the key consideration.
- Full-time employment with Customertimes
- Sales bonus and commissions (details to be provided in Job Offer)
- Ability to work remotely (home office). As a globally distributed organization, we embraced remote work long before it was established as the mainstream.
Looking for a great career? Look no further. Customertimes is experiencing huge growth (35%+ YoY) and looking for qualified candidates to join our team. As a member of this team of dedicated professionals, you will build a career working for a global company and enjoy the benefits of working with us. We are expanding our European business by establishing a new office in Germany and are looking for dynamic and entrepreneurial individuals to support our growth journey.
Customertimes Corp. is a global consulting and software firm dedicated to making the top IT technologies accessible to customers. With more than 4000 projects completed and 1400+ highly skilled experts, their solutions are engineered to help clients realize true business transformation and achieve maximum value from their technology investments. An early entrant into the Salesforce consulting and implementation space in Eastern Europe and an award-winning product development organization, Customertimes Corp. currently has headquarters in New York City, along with regional offices in Frankfurt, London, Paris, Toronto, Kyiv, Minsk, Riga, and Moscow. For more information, visit www.customertimes.com.