Customertimes is hiring an experienced Sales Director – Enterprise Technologies in Germany to be responsible for generating leads, acquiring new customers, and meeting sales goals for a wide range of services portfolio, including, but not limited to, Enterprise Cloud Platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure), product development, digital and UI/UX, Custom Development, Mobile, DevOps, QA, and Automation.
Responsibilities will include prospecting and engaging new clients, identifying their needs, presenting Customertimes solutions, and participating in contractual negotiations. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the sales process and will develop a strong knowledge of our services and solutions in order to leverage sales and interpersonal skills at the stakeholder level.
- 5+ years of sales experience with a focus on professional IT services / consultative selling
- Solid understanding of the technology and professional services delivery cycle
- Understanding of technology trends by industries/geographies
- Understanding of different engagement models and ability to properly develop and position Customertimes’ offerings to address customer challenges
- Deep knowledge and expertise for at least one of these industries: CPG, Retail, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Finance, or Telco
- Experience and desire to work on a Global team
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Generate and pre-qualify leads, close new business for Enterprise Technology professional services in Germany / DACH market
- Identify key executives within prospect organizations with the goal of attaining timely, face-to-face meetings that include key decision makers
- Stay informed about prospect’s business and technology challenges and be prepared to recommend the appropriate Customertimes professional services and product offerings
- Meet and exceed annual sales quota
- Effectively communicate the Customertimes value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Share information with Customertimes leadership regarding business issues and industry information that could aid the development of market-specific action plans and sales strategies
- Contribute to the sales pipeline with detailed information regarding the number of potential and qualified prospects/opportunities, along with their status and next steps
- Work closely with solution/practice leads on identification, discovery, value engineering
- Develop relationships within accounts to position Customertimes as a trusted advisor and grow the business
- Full-time employment with Customertimes
- Sales bonus and commissions (details to be provided in Job Offer)
- Ability to work remotely (home office). As a globally distributed organization, we embraced remote work long before it was established as the mainstream.
- This position requires working independently as well as coordinating with teams from other locations.
- You are expected to contribute an average of 40 hours per week, but time can be managed flexibly – exceeding the quota is the key consideration.