Customertimes is hiring an experienced Sales Director to be responsible for generating leads, acquiring new customers, and meeting sales goals. Responsibilities include prospecting and engaging new clients, identifying their needs, presenting Customertimes solutions, and participating in contractual negotiations. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the sales process and will develop a strong knowledge of our services and solutions in order to leverage sales and interpersonal skills at the stakeholder level.
- 7+ years of sales experience with a focus on professional IT services / consultative selling
- Stable career background, ideally with a smaller SI: at least 2 companies with employment record exceeding 3 years
- Experience working for Salesforce Inc. (Account Executive, Partner Account Manager, etc.) will be an advantage
- Solid understanding of the technology and professional services delivery cycle, ideally within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Preferred verticals include Health and Life Sciences (Consumer Health, Medical Products / Devices), Consumer Packaged Goods, and Manufacturing. Betting / Gaming and FinTech will also be considered.
- Meet and exceed annual sales quota
- Generate and pre-qualify leads, close new business for Salesforce professional services in the Canadian market
- Identify key executives within prospect organizations with the goal of attaining timely, face-to-face meetings that include key decision makers
- Stay informed about prospect’s business and technology challenges and be prepared to recommend the appropriate Customertimes professional services and product offerings
- Effectively communicate the Customertimes value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Share information with Customertimes leadership regarding business issues and industry information that could aid the development of market-specific action plans and sales strategies
- Contribute to the sales pipeline with detailed information regarding the number of potential and qualified prospects/opportunities, along with their status and next steps
- Currently, our Canadian staff members are working remotely. This will continue until further notice and will be reevaluated as conditions allow.
- This position requires working independently as well as coordinating with teams inside and outside Canada (US and continental Europe)
- As a globally distributed organization, we embraced remote work long before it was established as the mainstream. Consequently, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, and Skype are our everyday tools.
- You are expected to contribute an average of 40 hours per week, but time can be managed flexibly – exceeding the quota is the key consideration