Customertimes is in a high-growth phase, making this is an incredible opportunity for the right individual to help shape and grow a world-class global marketing team. This job requires a high energy person who views challenges as opportunities. Read no further if this does not describe you. Reporting to the CMO, the Sr. Director of Marketing is a strategic management position that also requires someone willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to create and execute an impactful revenue-based marketing strategy. In addition to owning CT’s brand and message, you will provide management oversight of regional and global marketing functions, ensuring KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Work with senior leadership, sales, and other key stakeholders to formulate and implement a compelling brand and marketing strategy that supports Customertimes’ strategic and revenue goals for the Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Channels & Alliances, and Verticals teams.
- Oversee the planning, development and production of marketing campaigns, an ABM strategy, collateral, events, and other marketing initiatives to build a strong company brand within the current and potential customer/partner base.
- Design and manage marketing strategies for different geographies, business units, and verticals.
- Further develop a social media, content management, and public relations plan designed to increase brand awareness in existing and new markets.
- Plan and work with key stakeholders to execute a robust events program, including live and digital events.
- Provide fair and inspirational leadership for the content, demand generation, and marketing operations teams with an emphasis on data analytics to ensure strategic and data-driven decisions are made.
- Prepare and deliver weekly, quarterly, and annual reports and status updates on marketing initiatives.
- Oversee the utilization of existing sales enablement and marketing technologies to support marketing and sales goals; evaluate the potential of new tools and technologies.
- Continually monitor marketing activities to ensure compliance with governing laws and alignment with clients and vendors.
- Facilitate clear, effective, and efficient communications across business units, business practices, and partner channels as well as internal departments.
- Support the CMO with hiring and retaining a high-performing marketing team.
- Support the CMO with budget creation and management.
- Assist the CMO with the creation and maintenance of the Marketing Enterprise Process Map.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 7+ years B2B experience, global marketing experience, and 4+ years in a senior marketing manager, product marketing, brand manager, or market research role.
- Understanding of SaaS and consulting services in general (experience with CRM, HLS, and Manufacturing verticals is a plus), including buyer segmentation and the selling process.
- Must be a leader and a doer who handles scale and strategy well but is willing to roll up their sleeves and help execute.
- Can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment – past start up experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of data hygiene, management, and stewardship.
- Analytically inclined with a solid understanding of Excel. Tableau or Power BI experience is a plus.
- Strong background working with a state-of-the-art MarTech stack including, but not limited to: Marketo, ABM tools, CDN, CDP, Sales Enablement tools, etc.