Customertimes is a global consulting firm dedicated to making the top IT technologies accessible to customers. Our solutions are engineered to be timely and practical so we can help clients realize true business transformation and achieve maximum value from their technology investments. One of the first to establish a consulting and implementation partnership with leading Cloud CRM providers in Eastern Europe, Customertimes has positioned itself as a trusted technology and development partner.
About the role:
Customertimes is in a high-growth phase, making this is an incredible opportunity for the right individual to help shape and grow a world-class global marketing team. This job requires a high energy person who views challenges as opportunities. Read no further if this does not describe you. Reporting to the CMO, the Sr. Director of Marketing is a strategic management position that also requires someone willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to create and execute an impactful revenue-based marketing strategy. In addition to owning CT’s brand and message, you will provide management oversight of regional and global marketing functions, ensuring KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Work with senior leadership, sales, and other key stakeholders to formulate and implement a compelling brand and marketing strategy that supports Customertimes’ strategic and revenue goals for the Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Channels & Alliances, and Verticals teams.
- Oversee the planning, development and production of marketing campaigns, an ABM strategy, collateral, events, and other marketing initiatives to build a strong company brand within the current and potential customer/partner base.
- Design and manage marketing strategies for different geographies, business units, and verticals.
- Further develop a social media, content management, and public relations plan designed to increase brand awareness in existing and new markets.
- Plan and work with key stakeholders to execute a robust events program, including live and digital events.
- Provide fair and inspirational leadership for the content, demand generation, and marketing operations teams with an emphasis on data analytics to ensure strategic and data-driven decisions are made.
- Prepare and deliver weekly, quarterly, and annual reports and status updates on marketing initiatives.
- Oversee the utilization of existing sales enablement and marketing technologies to support marketing and sales goals; evaluate the potential of new tools and technologies.
- Continually monitor marketing activities to ensure compliance with governing laws and alignment with clients and vendors.
- Facilitate clear, effective, and efficient communications across business units, business practices, and partner channels as well as internal departments.
- Support the CMO with hiring and retaining a high-performing marketing team.
- Support the CMO with budget creation and management.
- Assist the CMO with the creation and maintenance of the Marketing Enterprise Process Map.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 7+ years B2B experience, global marketing experience, and 4+ years in a senior marketing manager, product marketing, brand manager, or market research role.
- Understanding of SaaS and consulting services in general (experience with CRM, HLS, and Manufacturing verticals is a plus), including buyer segmentation and the selling process.
- Must be a leader and a doer who handles scale and strategy well but is willing to roll up their sleeves and help execute.
- Can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment – past start up experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of data hygiene, management, and stewardship.
- Analytically inclined with a solid understanding of Excel. Tableau or Power BI experience is a plus.
- Strong background working with a state-of-the-art MarTech stack including, but not limited to: Marketo, ABM tools, CDN, CDP, Sales Enablement tools, etc.