Business Development Representative
Job DescriptionThis job requires a high energy person who views challenges as opportunities and has extensive experience running cold outreach campaigns. Read no further if this does not describe you. We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to engage enterprise accounts and leads using creative outreach activities on different channels. This role reports to the BDR Team Lead.
- 4-year degree OR equivalent experience
- 2+ years of inside sales/lead generation management experience in technology sales – specifically, Salesforce, and consulting services
- A resourceful, energetic problem solver and creative thinker
- Knowledge of sales tools including Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo, Sales automation (Reply.io and Twilio a plus), and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Prospecting for new business (companies and key stakeholders) using ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- Engaging leads using outbound activities including, but not limited to, cold emailing and cold calling
- Qualifying leads based on the BANT criteria and managing a successful handover to sales team
- Generating Business Development Qualified Leads (BQLs) from both outbound and inbound channels such as website bot (Drift), LinkedIn Messaging, Webinar registrations, etc.
- Meeting and exceeding your daily, weekly, monthly, and annual BQL targets consistently
- Creating engaging and personalized content that helps convert and increase ROI for each touchpoint by partnering with the content and marketing teams
- Taking ownership of your assigned target market segment and becoming a go-to subject matter expert on outreach strategy
- Maintaining lead database hygiene
- Monitoring the outreach activities of competitors in your market segment
- Documenting and sharing best practices and collaborating with the BDR team to optimize BQL pipeline