Customertimes Fast Start for Salesforce Covid-19 Response Package
What is Customertimes Fast Start Salesforce
COVID-19 Response Package?
In support of the Salesforce COVID-19 Response Offer, we are offering basic stand up for Health Cloud, Communities, Shield, and Telehealth at NO CHARGE for qualified clients/prospects.
Given these uncertain times, this offer also includes options for extended capabilities at discounted prices, with flexible payment options following the initial implementation if desired.
Customertimes has extensive experience in Health Cloud, Communities, and all other Clouds and SF applications relevant to HLS, including Mulesoft, Heroku, Maps, and Tableau.
Our expert team stands ready to help hospitals and provider organizations bring high-quality compliant care to your patient communities. Here’s how:
- Based on your need, Customertimes will assign a dedicated Fast Start team that has deep industry expertise
- Core Health Cloud, Communities and Shield configured with initial modules up and running in as quickly as two weeks
- Choose from optional accelerators and 3rd party products to enable advanced features including
- Remote patient management (Telehealth)
- Remote education, training, surveys for one-to-one and group sessions
- Telephony & CTI
- Remote patient monitoring devices integration
- EMR integration
What is the salesforce covid-19
- The Salesforce Care Response Solution is a solution for healthcare systems experiencing an influx of requests due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The solution can be deployed quickly and at no license charge for six months to immediately aid healthcare systems responding to the crisis.
- After the six months, customers have the option to continue at their contracted price or discontinue the service.
- The solution includes:
- SALESFORCE HEALTH CLOUD powered contact center solution helps organizations manage increased volume via phone and chat.
- SALESFORCE SHIELD delivers encryption, audit trails and monitoring to help organizations ensure the privacy and security of their data to meet both internal and external compliance requirements like HIPAA.
- SALESFORCE COMMUNITY CLOUD enables organizations to proactively distribute trusted information from a personalized, self-service resource center to help inform patients, members and communities and help offset the higher call volume to contact centers during this pandemic.
- SALESFORCE MYTRAILHEAD helps organizations quickly distribute the latest safety and testing protocols to enable staff and ensure certification through an on-demand, learning experience platform.
Please fill out the below form and a team member will reach out to you in a timely manner