Customertimes began as a boutique consulting firm that focused on CRM, customer experience, and UI/UX for system end-users. As our customers expanded their platforms and shifted to a more modern user experience, we extended our specialization along with them in order to continue our trusted partnerships.
We understand that every business is unique. Unlike other companies that expect clients to design their own solutions, we simply ask our customers to define the business problem. We then work with them to maximize the value of their existing enterprise platforms, and we use our insight to deliver the right solution in a timely manner.
We can handle any assignment, from simple adjustments to complex implementations, and with a track record of more than 4000 successful cloud technology deployments, our high level of expertise gives customers the advantage they need to achieve greater results. Our solutions are designed to increase ROI and keep projects on track, regardless of scale or complexity.
We’ve since become a global consultancy that’s more than 1000 strong, but our guiding principles remain the same:
- To be independent and self-funded so we can maintain our laser-focus on customers without outside distraction or influence
- To pursue excellence and continuous growth so we can be a one-stop-shop for our customers’ technology needs
- To internalize the aspirations of our employees and work to bring them success
- To ensure that the solutions we deliver bring value to our customers and to our customers’ customers
- To work side by side with our clients in the Healthcare and Life Sciences industries to deliver life-saving solutions
- To enrich the lives of our employees with a focus on career advancement, personal growth, and participation in community service projects.
- To improve our communities through philanthropic gifting and initiatives
Our company is headquartered in New York City with regional offices in Chicago, Princeton, Toronto, London, and Paris, along with multiple development centers in Eastern Europe. We pride ourselves on bringing meaningful work to our employees and delivering cost-effective, optimized solutions to our clients.
This post was originally posted on LinkedIn.