- LL Flooring wanted to implement a 360° customer view to gain greater insight into their customer journey.
- Duplicate customer entries made it difficult for their Sales team to get accurate information out in a timely manner.
- Customer information was stored in different locations, leading to an incomplete picture of purchase history and required follow-up.
To help manage the way data is collected and stored, LL Flooring implemented a custom SAPUI5 application along with the following tools:
- SAP ECC (SD)
- SAP CRM
- SAP GW
- SAP EP
Finally, LL Flooring has a tool that collects data from different sources and compiles it into a single source of information about each customer. They’ve streamlined:
- Sales documents, including quotes and sales orders
- CRM-related data, like service tickets, complaints, and tasks
- Product purchase history
- Alerts requiring further action on behalf of a customer
- Customer history with a powerful tool that finds and consolidates duplicate records
- Navigation to portal apps and dashboards with SAP Portal