Global cosmetics company
The organization wanted to unify and streamline all sales processes on a single offline platform across their European hubs. They were experiencing:
- Low field efficiency for customer-facing activities
- Insufficient retail agility and lagging time-to-market for new commercial products
- Ineffective communication across disparate sales teams and channels
- Inefficient, labor-intensive sales administration tools limited by a rigid legacy ERP system.
Customertimes worked with the client to implement:
- A Salesforce-native vertical SFA solution based on CT Pharma CPG, CT Mobile, and CT Presenter
- A tight integration with the company’s multiple ERP “hubs” across several countries
- An AI-powered store check execution process enabled by CT Vision
This project was transformative for all of the company’s key commercial processes and led to:
- Improved UX, plus a 100% offline mode of work for field sales teams
- Higher field sales force efficiency with broad functional coverage for order management, sell-out management, and visit execution.
- Continuous innovation leveraging Salesforce cloud platforms