Global biopharmaceutical business
- The company had no organized manner to store and retrieve activities, content, or decisioning criteria for their Clinical Trial design process.
- The company recognized this lack of institutional memory as a multi-million dollar problem, and attempted to solve it with custom, in-house developments.
- Unfortunately, early attempts failed after being rejected by users as ineffective.
They implemented the Clinical Design Memory Tool, built entirely on the Salesforce platform, which provides:
- Complete visibility into current and previous projects at all levels
- A highly collaborative, easy-to-use platform
- Soft-coded categories that allow for re-usability across a multitude of similar use cases
While the solution was not compensatory for the users, the high adoption based on the points above led to:
- Awareness and demand for this powerful platform to peripheral users
- Socialization to other project teams to evaluate new use cases for institutional memory applications