Leading High Tech Manufacturer
High Tech Manufacturing
Sales Cloud CPQ
- The company had recently acquired a number of distributed dealers for their various products across the United States.
- Each district (direct or newly direct) had its own standalone CRM solution, which was disconnected from other enterprise systems, such as ERP, resulting in highly inefficient and ineffective processes across the lead-to-quote continuum.
- Without a single source of truth, the organization had no insight into the overall health of the business, resulting in a highly inconsistent go-to-market process.
The company implemented and solution
- Salesforce Sales Cloud, along with Salesforce CPQ and several integrations of SAP
- InsideView to provide additional insights on customer and prospect information
- Streamlines the lead-to-quote process by eliminating extra systems and manual steps
- Uses sales and asset data from SAP to provide better insight into existing client relationships for improved interactions and insights
- Added an integration to the company’s SAP Business Warehouse to provide Customer 360 actionable insights inside Salesforce Sales Cloud
- The company finally has a single CRM solution across all districts, enabling more seamless onboarding as additional acquisitions are made.
- Salesforce has given the company a single source of truth for performance metrics and allowed them to maintain a consistent process across all districts.
- Integrating CPQ with opportunity management has significantly improved productivity, data integrity, and transparency.
- Integrations with SAP ERP and Business Warehouse have improved sales effectiveness by providing greater insight into customer relationships.