We are searching for a seasoned professional to guide digital transformation for the world’s largest enterprises. As a key member of the Customertimes Corporation, this person will be responsible for delivering an outstanding experience to our business partners while enhancing their ability to better serve their customers.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will act as both Program Manager and subject matter expert. You will own all aspects of implementation and overall improvement for our Salesforce Health Cloud, Service & Marketing, and Sales Cloud platforms. You will work closely with our direct clients, general contractors, business users, and subject matter experts, and you will participate in all phases of new implementations, including pre-sale, planning, design, configuration/development, testing, go-live, and roll-outs. Yout will also work closely with internal departments (operations, marketing, customer service, and technical experts) to ensure that the developed system supports all business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Economics, Life science, Healthcare, or Pharmacy
- At least of 7 years of experience with Information Technology projects
- At least 4 years of experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of CRM business processes and features
- Experience with project management tools like MS Project, Jira, and Confluence
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- U.S. citizenship, or authorization to work in the U.S.
- At least 7 years of experience in Project Management (project planning, tracking, scheduling, arranging stakeholder meetings, presenting weekly status reports, risk identification, and mitigation plan preparation)
- At least 5 projects completed as Project Manager
- Knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM
- Knowledge of Life science, Healthcare, Pharmacy, or Medical Devices company processes
- Analytical skills
- Technical background with experience in software development and web technologies for enterprises
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Proven track record of continuous learning
- PMP/PRINCE II certification
- Manage strategic projects, project program, or project portfolio
- Define detailed project plan, scope, budget, SOW, WBS, schedule, resource planning and allocation, communications planning, forecasting, progress tracking, managing, coaching and supporting an internationally dispersed team
- Manage client expectations and risks, find and communicate best approach, strategy, issues, and resolutions, while ensuring that the project is completed on time, within the budget, and with exceptional quality
- Manage several concurrent projects throughout the entire project cycle, from initiation & planning to completion and post go-live support; manage project team and ensure effective team work
- Manage Proof of Concept (POC) projects, create preliminary project plans, labor estimates, project budgets, and initial schedule in response to RFP
- Manage pre-sales team of consultants, analyze processes and business environment, and provide estimates at point of proposal (assist with processing RFI, RFP, and other pre-sales activities)
- Coach consultants in fit / GAP analysis, feasibility studies, process modeling techniques, and standards
- Help customers develop a strategy well suited for their business roadmap
- Evaluate alternative IT solutions, help to measure and maximize business value
- Provide weekly budget and status reports for ongoing and completed projects to senior management
The work environment characteristics described here represent those of a standard office environment. They may slightly vary from project to project.
- Work from home
- Payroll (after 3 months of probation period)
- The work environment is that of an office position with minimal to high noise levels
- This position requires working independently as well as part of a team
- This position requires contact with others on a daily basis
- This position will require regular and reliable attendance as established by the supervisor
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary
- This position requires the use of all general office equipment
- Expected hours of work per week: 40.
- This position may require additional hours on weekends as needed.
- Travel – up to 25% (after COVID-19 ends)