Customertimes is hiring an experienced Senior Account Manager. The right candidate will be tech savvy and will help us grow our existing accounts by providing outstanding support to our business partners so they can better serve their customers.
The Senior Account Manager should be able to create and identify new business/service/product opportunities for the customer and propose solutions to address it in a timely and structured manner. They should also be able to manage the results of the implemented solutions, provide ongoing training and support, and gauge customer satisfaction. The Senior Account manager will be the first contact point for the customer and will remain aware of their business goals in order to successfully recommend appropriate business solutions. The Senior Account Manager will develop long-term relationships with clients in order to facilitate stable business for Customertimes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Knowledge of specific industries, e.g. Life science, Healthcare, or Pharmacy is a plus.
- Strong technical and product knowledge. Salesforce certifications are a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Good critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Experience with and enthusiasm for working in a global delivery environment
- At least of 5 years of experience with Information Technology projects. Technology consulting or enterprise architecture experience is a plus.
- At least 3 years of Project Management experience
- Experience in technical support and sales
- Knowledge of CRM business processes and features
- Experience with project management tools like MS Project, Jira, and Confluence
- Strong project planning and project management skills
- Proven track record of continuous learning
- Fluent English (for non-US locations)
- Willingness to relocate to North America (for non-US locations)
- Create, manage, and ensure account plan, and track account metrics against account plan
- Present Customertimes practices and solutions from beginning to end by conducting in-person or remote demonstrations and utilizing a "consultative selling" approach
- Manage full-cycle sales process from creative lead generation, discovery, building pipeline, product demonstrations, and contract negotiations, to closings with extensive individual prospecting
Collaborate and establish productive relationships with key personnel in various departments within the customer’s organization to close new business opportunities and ensure that clients’ needs are being met in a timely manner
- Help customers develop a strategy well suited for their business roadmap
- Answer project-related queries in a timely manner
- Manage client risks, strategy, issues, and resolutions, while ensuring that the client support is provided on time, within the budget, and with exceptional quality
- Prepare business proposals (offers, response to RFPs), negotiate projects with prospects and clients
- Evaluate alternative IT solutions, help to measure and maximize business value
- Manage customer’s expectations and facilitate alignment with Delivery team
- Devise a sales plan that aligns with Customertimes’ growth strategy
- Design creative strategies to increase sales momentum and opportunities
- Meet and/or exceed assigned targets for new business and account acquisition
- Be responsible for billing and invoicing of the clients
- Coach delivery teams to identify new business opportunities and share experience within the company
- Coach consultants before interviews with clients
- Maintain and develop industry and product knowledge in order to represent Customertimes at the highest possible level
- Attend multiple industry trade shows and conferences annually
- Work in close contact with CT PMO (project management organization) to ensure quality control of company output as it pertains to new business acquisition and delivery of services within key accounts
- Make the customer referenceable:
- Organize reference calls supporting company’s sales cycles
- Ensure customer participation in and contribution to CT sponsored events and marketing campaigns
- Focus on engagements with partner companies in order to promote services and solutions
- Permanent employment with CT
- Sales bonus and commissions (details to be provided in Job Offer)
- Medical insurance
- Compensation for home office, internet, mobile phone, and travel expenses
- The work environment reflects that of a standard office and may slightly vary from project to project.
- Work from home or onsite
- Work independently as well as on a team
- Communicate with others on a daily basis
- Demonstrate regular and reliable attendance as required by supervisor
- Frequent use of a phone and computer is necessary. The following equipment will be provided by the company: corporate laptop, monitor upon request, headset
- Expected hours of work per week: 40.
- Additional hours may occasionally be required on weekends
- Travel – up to 40% of time (after COVID-19 ends)