We are looking for a Salesforce Consultant in our Europe-based project department.
This position is Paris or Remote work, but France-based only.
As a Salesforce Consultant at Customertimes, you will communicate directly with customers to understand their needs, design custom solutions, and develop and implement real-world products.
- Working with the client to collect and formalize requirements
- Developing specifications, user instructions, and other project documentation
- Modeling and regulating CRM processes
- Setting up the Salesforce platform (back-end)
- Setting up the CT Mobile application (front-end)
- Conducting business user training
- 1-2 years of experience with corporate information systems (CRM, ERP, BI, HRM, etc.) as a user, administrator, or consultant. Consultant experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of relational databases such as SQL, plus a firm understanding of the principles of database-building.
- Strong communications skills, and previous experience working with business users (customers, key uses, and end users) on IT projects.
- Previous experience with coordinating and writing functional requirements for IT systems.
- Immersion in the groundbreaking field of cloud computing
- A strong team of supportive, highly professional Delivery Managers
- Partners who are invested in your success
- A wide range of projects for every taste - from small to large, waterfall to agile, and software development to strategy consulting
- An individualized career development plan
- Internal and external continuing education
- Foreign languages courses
- An employee referral program
- An enthusiastic and friendly team of highly-skilled professionals
- Competitive compensation based on experience and skillset
- Flexible working hours in a 5/2 schedule
- Optional medical insurance
- 31 days of vacation
- Ergonomic workstations in a positive work environment
- Centrally-located offices
- Opportunities for partially remote work