Sales Director - SAP
Customertimes is hiring an experienced Sales Director - SAP in Germany to be responsible for generating leads, acquiring new customers, and meeting sales goals for wide range of SAP services, including, but not limiting to, the following: SAP S/4 HANA, SAP CX line of business, SAP Digital Supply Chain line of business, SAP integration and development using SAP Cloud Platform. Your responsibilities will include prospecting and engaging new clients, identifying their needs, presenting Customertimes solutions, and participating in contractual negotiations. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the sales process and will develop a strong knowledge of our services and solutions in order to leverage sales and interpersonal skills at the stakeholder level.
- 5+ years of sales experience with a focus on professional IT services / consultative selling
- Solid understanding of the technology and professional services delivery cycle
- Understanding of technology trends by industries/geographies
- Solid knowledge and understanding of either ERP or CX functionality
- Deep knowledge and expertise for at least one of these business application products: ERP, CRM, BI, SCM, etc
- Deep knowledge and expertise for at least one of these industries: CPG, Retail, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Finance, or Telco
- Experience and desire to work on a Global team
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Manage full-cycle sales process from creative lead generation, discovery and building pipeline, product demonstrations, and contract negotiations, to closings with extensive individual prospecting.
- Focus on engagements with clients in order to promote services and solutions. For this role, partner companies will be treated as clients.
- Effectively communicate the Customertimes value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Collaborate and establish productive relationships with key personnel in various departments within the organization to close new business and ensure that clients’ needs are being met in a timely manner.
- Meet and/or exceed assigned targets for new business and account acquisition.
- Design creative strategies to increase sales momentum and opportunities.
- Develop a sales plan that aligns with the organization’s growth strategy.
- Maintain and develop ever-changing industry and product knowledge, to represent Customertimes at the highest possible level.
- Attend multiple industry trade shows and conferences annually.
- Coach consultants before interviews with clients.
- Help customers develop a strategy well suited for their business roadmap.
- Evaluate alternative IT solutions, help to measure and maximize business value.
- Full-time employment with Customertimes
- Sales bonus and commissions (details to be provided in Job Offer)
- Ability to work remotely (home office). As a globally distributed organization, we embraced remote work long before it was established as the mainstream.
- This position requires working independently as well as coordinating with teams from other locations.
- You are expected to contribute an average of 40 hours per week, but time can be managed flexibly – exceeding the quota is the key consideration.