Presentation Design Specialist
About the Role
Customertimes is hiring a PowerPoint Presentation Design Specialist to join our rapidly growing global marketing team. The role requires a highly creative individual with an artistic background who will work closely with creative directors, cross-functional stakeholders, content leads, and subject matter experts to create meaningful PowerPoint presentations.
- Design PowerPoint presentations for internal and client-facing use that advance key business objectives and tell our story with clean, concise, well-organized slides.
- Interpret complex concepts and translate them into easy-to-understand diagrams, charts, and visual graphics within PowerPoint.
- Develop and maintain customized templates and graphics to ensure a consistent, on brand look and feel for the organization.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of PowerPoint 2016/365
- In-depth knowledge of master templates, designs, color schemes, animations, style checker, and other advanced functionality
- Understanding of basic presentation design principles: grid, alignment, slide composition, hierarchy, etc
- Understanding of corporate branding with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple projects and priorities with demanding deadlines
- Working knowledge of graphic design software like Figma
- Experience with infographics (data analysis and data visualization) is a plus