Our customer is an American multinational company serving the combined fields of medical information technology and clinical research.
- Node.js level Middle
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other RDB is a plus
- Experience with Heroku and AWS is a plus
- Experience with SFDC is a strong plus; a candidate should be ready to understand SFDC concepts and limits
- English - Intermediate (B1+ and higher)
- Migrate the functionality written in Golang to Node.js
- Get into the existing functionality related to Salesforce
- Provide modular, extendable, and maintainable code
- Communicate directly to the customer for tasks and clarifications
- Provide 100% unit test coverage; do performance testing
The app allows you to download the info on healthcare organizations and professionals. BulkLoader is a tool that allows loading a solid amount of data (millions of records). It is built on Heroku applications, uses S3 as storage for source data, uses PostgreSQL for processing data, and uses SFDC Bulk API for data upload. Currently implemented on Golang, it should be re-written on Node.js, also improving its functional quality (better performance, new features, maintainability, and testing).
- A developed grading system for your individual growth
- Well-established processes and loyal management
- Excellent health insurance with coverage of covid cases
- Flexible work schedule
- 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate, and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate
- Certification coverage
- Paid study of English and more
- Several corporate webinars/workshops/etc.