About the role:
This job requires a high energy person who views challenges as opportunities. Read no further if this does not describe you. We are looking for experienced copywriter to champion Customertimes’ brand voice and external communications. In this role you will develop a deep understanding of our customers to produce engaging and relevant content that improves customer engagement, build awareness, and ultimately drives sales. As part of the marketing team, you will develop a wide range of content for every stage of the funnel across media. You will also partner with other members of the Marketing team to execute customer acquisition campaigns to drive growth for the business.
- Organize and implement a content editorial calendar to support integrated campaigns.
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity, and consistency.
- Develop content including product presentations, whitepapers, blogs, bylines, eBooks and other written pieces with SEO, brand awareness, and demand generation strategies top of mind.
- Develop content and write copy for use across all platforms and in customer communications to drive engagement and retention - including email campaigns, social media, website, marketing materials, and B2B communications.
- Collaborate with brand, product, and sales managers to create promotional concepts.
- Integrate content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Manage and assist with all communications, marketing, public relations, and promotional activities to support brand and marketing strategies.
- Contribute to creation of and editing of sales enablement materials.
- Create social media articles and posts across all brand platforms.
- Collaborate with product marketing and creative services agency to develop SEO optimized web content that is relevant and supports conversion rate optimization.
- Measure and optimize content strategy on a regular and ongoing basis always seeking to improve content KPIs.
- Manage creative resources including designers, and other agency personnel as required.
- Create executive presentations on the program approaches and results on a quarterly basis.
- Collect, monitor, and analyze social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly.
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed.
- BA/BS in Journalism, Marketing, or relevant experience.
- 4+ years of professional experience writing copy for B2B complex services/solutions
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Keen eye for detail and excellent editing, interviewing and research skills
- Experience with writing with SEO in mind
- Analytical mindset
- Experience with WordPress, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales