We are looking to fill in a full-time permanent position of a Market Research Analyst.
- Collect and analyze data on consumer demographics, preferences, and needs, to help the company to market its services.
- Forecast and track the company’s online marketing activities, analyzing collected data.
- Monitor industry statistics, collect and analyze data and information to help the company to determine its position in the marketplace.
- Using statistical techniques and software, analyze collected data of visitors’ flow on the company’s website, preferences, needs, and measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and strategies.
- Measure customer satisfaction by using questioners, interviews, and online surveys.
- Help to determine the company’s position in the marketplace by gathering data on competitors and analyzing their prices and marketing methods.
Identify potential markets, demand, and pricing and present the results.
- Identify potential markets, demand, and pricing and present the results.
- Master’s degree in marketing, management, or business administration.
- 2 years of experience as an analyst or in a similar job in the marketing field.
Salary: $64,085.00 ann.
Monday — Friday, 9 am — 5 pm.
Please submit your resume to our address or via email: HR@customertimes.com (att. to D. Sidnev, CEO)← all news